Does the instrument resist to the rust?
The instrument is subjected to various anti rust, but it is made of metal; having several precautions, you can ensure it a long life:
- avoid contact with water and liquids;
- clean the surface with a soft cloth after using;
- when you don’t use it, pack it in its slipcase in a dry place;
- once every two months, pass the silicone-based product we recommend, to create a microfilm that cleans and protects the surface;
- avoid strong temperature changes
What is the mainteinance schedule?
We offer a service for tuning. The cost depends on the time this work takes; the shipping costs are responsibility of the customer
What should I do if the instrument is broken or damaged? Can I repair it by myself?
We recommend to contact us, avoid “by myself”
Can I use drumsticks or other objects to drum it?
Don’t drum it with other objects than hands
Can I paint it?
Absolutely you cannot
How much does the shipping cost?
The instrument is shipped in a shockproof box; shipment is guaranteed. To know the shipping costs, please refer to the table in the Homepage.
The instrument is shipped by express courier UPS (measures of the package are 59x59x39 cm)
May I see the instrument before buying it?
Yes, certainly. Please, contact us to take an appointment